Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kick back and relax

Saturday, January 26, 2008

So I pulled it off. A little more than 3 weeks ago, we decided to implement this networking event. Tonight was the night. And it was pulled off. After spending a week of craziness, I pulled it off and alone. I did think I could. But gladly I did. Our goal was to bring together alumni through the years, and we had 115 or so RSVPs and probably achieved having that many return. I am not sure how others perceived the success and I am not sure if our goals were entirely reached, but it's a great start. Our goal is to see where everyone is, begin gathering information, and see who can work where. We are starting it. We got a great start and a good reception and it was so fun to see everyone together.

Now I am home, tired and with sore feet. Hint to sell, throw shoes away. Now I need to focus on Jacob's project, my talk, and goals of building relationships in Provo.

2 comments:

Three Coin Productions said...

You did pull it off. It was a fantastic event. Thanks for all your hard work!

Marissa Marie said...

Good luck with building Provo relations! I'm working on that myself in AZ. If you have any pointers, I'm all ears!

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates