Friday, July 2, 2010

New Website

Friday, July 2, 2010
One step away from wearing my resume around town and tacking it on car windows in hopes of the next great gig, I have put my official digital resume online.

So I am spreading the news I am still on the job hunt.  That last - to be still nameless - great job has yet to call me and I have given up on them.  There is just so many times I can follow up on sending my resume and trying to work the inside, where I have to admit defeat.  Now on to plan B....And C.... And so forth.

So take a moment, check it out (http://www.kellydawnfisher.org) and tell me what you think. 

It's just basic, but should show those hiring managers they have quite the catch here in Cottonwood Heights, if they would just give me a shot.  But then again, I don't have to convince you, do I?

1 comments:

L.J. said...

You totally don't have to convince me. I love your work! And you.

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates