Sunday, January 9, 2011

New job...4 months later

Sunday, January 9, 2011
It's really late, so I will expand more tomorrow, but 4 months ago (from Friday) I started working at Tahitian Noni/Morinda in Orem(Provo) Utah as a production coordinator or more commonly known as the projects manager for the creative department.  In a nutshell I am busy, I keep things organized, I have a great boss and team, and I love my job.  But since the holidays began it's been extremely busy and was just very busy before that.

We'll a lot of our hard work paid off and today we had a huge product launch that - I am told - is already a huge success.  People are excited about we announced and things are only going up from here.

I'll some better updates when it's not the middle of the night, but I wanted to share.

Check out our new line: http://fit.tni.com/united_states/english/info/intro
and the story of Fit: http://fit.tni.com/united_states/english/info/fit_story
 

1 comments:

C said...

Congrats and get some sleep so your posting actually makes sense. Lots of words missing but it was fun to read what you meant.

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates