Thursday, September 27, 2007

Moving South for the Winter

Thursday, September 27, 2007
So I am thinking about moving in the couple months...again. I'm just progressively moving south. I started in Sugar House, moved to Cottonwood Heights, stopped in Draper and now am thinking about getting all the way to Provo.

I thought I wanted to live in Draper and have really liked where I live. My roommate is a perfect roommate. She's nice, friendly, inviting, quiet, and clean. The place is a great place. It's in Pinnacle Reserve in Draper. It's about $80 less than the typical two bedroom/2 bathroom place there. I pay $360/month plus utilities. That includes a decent sized medium room with its own bathroom. Utilities run about $50 (give or take) a month. It has a washer and dryer in the apartment. The complex has a workout room, 2 pools, and plenty of parking. We have one reserved covered spot. It's located right off the the Bangerter Highway Exit in Draper (so easy freeway access).

I have only decided to move because I realized that I don't want to be commuting between Provo and Draper once it starts snowing because it's been about 4 or 5 years since I have really driving in a lot of snow and ice and frankly, I am nervous about it.

So, this note to you...two things. One - are you (for the females) looking to move or do you (anyone) know anyone who wants to move to the Draper area anytime soon. Two - do you (anyone) know of any great places in Provo where you would recommend I live or if you know anyone moving out of their place and is looking for someone to move in.

I am looking for a place with a medium to large private room, preferably a private bathroom (but not required), a washer and dryer, fairly new building (thus lower utilities), great roommates, social atmosphere (the ward), and ideally storage. If it's unfurnished (bedroom) even better! I am hoping to move by November 1st if all my ducks fall into line.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates