
So last week a small group of my friends and I went a fun show at Comedy Sportz. So I am here to recommend it to you and your friends to go. It was so funny. Various people or groups got up and sang. Then in true Comedy Sportz style, players in a character judged them for the night. There were even CSZ Players who filled in as back up singers. It was so full of hilarious entertainment. I left with my cheeks hurting from laughing so hard. And, guess what...it's even better when you come with a big group of friends, because at least someone in your group will sing, I bet.
The best part (for me) is that you don't have to sing. They only have those who want to sing get up and karaoke.
I would highly recommend it to you and your friends. So plan it and plan it now to go because it's only happening until November 15th. And on the 15th, it's the "season finale." All the winners from the previous nights come and have a sing-off. It's going to fun.
So get your friends together and don't miss out before their season of Big Shot Karaoke is over. I highly recommend it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment