I have been a lot of places and lived with a lot of people and I am just about to do it again. Can you beat this? I have lived away from home since 1996 and here is my track record...19 places and 58 (or so) roommates. Wow! I am about to even it out to 20/60.
Jun 1996 - Park Place, Provo UT (4 roommates here)
Sep 1996 - Deseret Towers, BYU UT (1 roommate)
May 1997 - The Trailer, Kuna ID (3 roommates, all siblings)
Sep 1997 - The Green Arrow (House Basement Apartment), Provo UT (6 roommates)
Apr 1998 - Hampstead #1, Provo UT (10 roommates at various times coming in and out; 1 repeat, 1 sister)
Jan 2000 - Belmont Condo, Provo UT (3 roommates, 1 repeat)
Apr 2000 - 357 Townhouse, Provo UT (7 roommates, in and out at various times)
Aug 2000 - 400 West Apartment, Provo UT (3 roommates, in and out at various times)
Aug 2001 - Pinnacle Reserve/Unita Point Apartment, Draper UT (4 roommates in and out
Jan 2002 - Orem House, Orem UT (2 roommates, 1 repeat)
Mar 2002 - Sandy House, Sandy UT (3 roommates - what got me to buy a place)
May 2002 - Shadow Ridge Condo (mine), Midvale UT (alone, except the two months Christi lived here)
Jun 2003 - Burbank Apartment, Burbank CA (lived with sister and brother-in-law)
Mar 2004 - North Gate Apts #131, Granada Hills CA (2 roommates, with 1 temp roommate)
Mar 2005 - North Gate Apts #142, Granada Hills CA (1 I moved with, one who just replaced her then I moved out)
Mar 2006 - Garage Studio/Guest Suite, Balboa Park CA (alone!)
Feb 2007 - Fisher Compound House, Millcreek UT (sister and her 4 roommates)
Mar 2007 - 215 Townhouse, Cottonwood Heights UT (2 girls with the same name)
Jul 2007 - Pinnacle Reserve/Cache Point, Draper UT (just 1 roommate!)
Kitchen
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment