Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

Sunday, December 2, 2007
I know it's the season of giving, but to give means you have to receive. And thus, I am going to be selfish and take advantage of the to receive end of things and post my wish list for all those who desire to help me fill my under the tree. Or maybe just for my mom to view.

- Queen-size bed set (comforter, sheets, pillow cases, throw pillows). I like dark blue and maroon colors. I don't like floral patterns.

- 38" x 20" picture frame (dark brown or black or dark blue). This is for my Olympic picture that is an odd size.

- a flute or my flute fixed

- Stereo for my car that allows for audio input or just an adapter to go to my car stereo - my stereo is fine, I just want to be able to hook up my i-pod (a mini jack input is great!)
http://www.installer.com/aux/index.html
http://www.installer.com/item/display_item.php?it=toy-aux

- Emergency kit for my car or items for a 72 hour kit (or both)

- IPod touch

- a trip to LA (I miss it there and want to visit, but can't afford it)

- Disneyland ticket(s) (miss it too)

- Hair cut and style

- Hat/Coat Stand - Pine color

- Office chair (big and comfortable)

- GIFT CERTIFICATES to:
* Blockbuster or Hollywood Video (best way to build DVD library)
* Target
* Gap
* Old Navy
* Ann Taylor Loft
* Famous Footwear
* DSW
* Meier and Frank
* Lerner’s New York
* Kohl’s
* BYU bookstore (they have cute clothes)

1 comments:

margeauxmargeaux said...

Whoa nelly..that's quite the list eh? Do you expect you'll get everything you asked for? haha

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates