Monday, November 10, 2008

Vacant

Monday, November 10, 2008
So I have been gone for awhile and really should update what is going on. Just not yet. It's late tonight but I will soon.

Keeping it short and sweet. Job ending in San Diego. Got a promotion while on that job. Looking for work in LA. Day played on a VH1 show for a couple days as a stand in. That's what I did for two days straight. Just stood in and played on my iPhone. Have an interview with a show tomorrow. Crossing my fingers and trying to figure it out if I want it. We'll see. Living on my friends couch but moving into a great place this week. Found out her roommate is marrying a friend of mine. Got a annual pass to Disneyland, so I want to go at least five more times this year so let's go. Haven't really seen anyone much in LA. My fault. Need to connect with them. I think that is it right now. Won't be going home for Thanksgiving. Might now even celebrate it this year. May try to talk my friend Matt into celebrating it at Disneyland since he's not going home either. Will go home for Christmas...thinking the 18th to the 30th. Both sides tentative. All depends on working and stuff.

And for mom and Lora, you all probably have ideas, but in case you don't. I made a list on the left side bar of things I keep considering buying for myself, but I don't. I'll continue to update it with what I want, although honestly nothing there is a priority in my head because I keep thinking "I don't know what I want". So if you figured out something for me before I did...go with it.

Oh and about 2 weeks ago I was going to post a picture of the first tank of gas I got (A) since moving to LA since I was on the show and (B) first tank under $3.00 (it was $2.99), but since I never got around to it, I saw gas for $2.53 today and heard that in Texas it's around $1.90. Hmmmm....

1 comments:

Sherrie Batty said...

Our fuel just hit $1.88... buy your year supply.

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates