Friday, December 19, 2008

Heading Home

Friday, December 19, 2008
I am going home. Christmas break began for me today and I am heading home. You would think that I had two months (give or take) of break since the last show ended, but really not the case. It would have been better taking all that time off had I known for a fact I would have a job starting when it did. But I didn't. But now I am starting to be busy again.

Just some brief updates. I got a one week gig last week on a tv pilot for Cartoon Network and ata courtesy of confidentiality as my life is, I am going to not disclose it. Let's just say it involved a host, some kids, and a monkey. Nothing like being on set with a monkey. Then I took a week off while bugging some folks at Hell's Kitchen and gladly started this week. Just more production assistant work, but grateful to be working and to have a gig that goes until April.

At this time I am simply sitting in the Burbank Airport flying standby to Kuna, Idaho. I am due to leave in 20 minutes, so hope all goes well.

That's it. Short.

1 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Cartoon Network is right next door to my building. Were you at their offices in Burbank?

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates