Friday, February 6, 2009

Kuna High School Class of 1996 Reunion

Friday, February 6, 2009
During the summer of 2006, my high school graduating class held our reunion. As part of the formal dinner, I made this (long) video slide show. Since most of us grew up from Kindergarten through high school, I touched on all those years, as well as college years and early professional/family years. I tried to add a few images from all those who contributed. I wish I could have included more, but I used what I got. At the next time, it will be new and improved.

I am including it now, since a facebook group was just started for our graduating class and the video was requested to be linked. I figured I would link it now.

1 comments:

Mindy Widdowson said...

Absolutely AWESOME!! Thank you so much for doing this!
Love,
Mindy

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates