Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Running Report: 8/10/2010

Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Couch to 10K Training*
Week 3 Day 1

Total Time:
61 minutes 
(57 minutes in training schedule plus 4 minutes to return to car)

Total Distance: 
4.12 miles

Location: 
Provo River Trail from 800 North in Orem @ the Mouth of Provo Canyon up towards Bridal Veil Falls

Temperature: 
88 degrees



Basic Report:  
It was beautiful running along the river and through the trees.  I didn't have water, so it got tough at some points.  I had 9 sets of walk/runs and only didn't do one run which was after a more steep uphill run/walk and was recovering still.  Surprised that I am building up the endurance, especially after taking a week off last week due to a sore back.


Schedule:  
Warmup/Cool Down = 5 minutes
Run: 1:30 min/Walk: 3:30 min x 9 times

----------
* Couch to 10K training is a iPhone/iPod Touch application that is designed to get runners from the Couch to Running 10K.  I highly recommend it to any novice runner. 

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates