Thursday, August 12, 2010

Running Report: 8/12/2010

Thursday, August 12, 2010
Couch to 10K Training* 
Week 3 Day 2

Total Time: 
55 minutes 
(47 minutes in training schedule plus 3 minutes where the program paused when my sister called [I still ran during the conversation so YEAH ME!] and 5 minutes to walk to remaining distance after cool down to my apartment)

Total Distance: 
3.76 miles

Location: 
Fort Union Loop

Temperature: 
80 degrees with some slight breezes (that felt good)



Basic Report:  
Again no water.  I need to figure out how to carry it on these outdoor runs but I don't like the idea of being weighed down.  I got really hot at the end.  But I had even better endurance today than on Monday.  1:30 seems to be my run max, but I know I can do more.


Schedule:  
Warmup/Cool Down = 5 minutes
Run: 1:30 min/Walk: 3:30 min x 8 times (but add one extra run during my conversation with S)

----------
* Couch to 10K training is a iPhone/iPod Touch application that is designed to get runners from the Couch to Running 10K.  I highly recommend it to any novice runner. 

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates